Triple chocolate glasses
50ml fresh liquid cream
2g gelatin sheets
90g Caffarel 70% dark chocolate
90g Caffarel milk chocolate
90g Caffarel white and vanilla chocolate
375ml fresh liquid cream
- Soak gelatin in cold water for at least 10 minutes.
- Finely chop the three types of chocolate and place them separately in bowls.
- In a saucepan, mount the yolks with the sugar.
- Apart, bring to boiling the milk together with 50g of fresh liquid cream, then remove it from the flame and pour it on the yolks and sugar compound.
- Cook on low heat the cream, continuing to mix until it reaches 85 ° C.
- Add the soaked and well-squeezed gelatin sheets to white chocolate.
- Pour 95g of english cream on dark chocolate, 95g on milk chocolate, 95g on white one.
- Beatthe liquid cream with the help of an electric whip and add 125g to each compound.
- Mix to get three smooth and homogeneous creams, then pour them into the glasses in the following order: dark chocolate cream, milk chocolate cream and white chocolate cream (taking care, after pouring a cream, to put glasses into fridge for 5-10 min before pouring the next one).