Tiramisù of Colomba
500g mascarpone cheese
3 coffee cups (also decaffeinated)
400g Caffarel colomba
a pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 120°.
- Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
- In a bowl, whip yolks with 60g of sugar until you get a soft and compact cream.
- Add mascarpone cheese, taking care not to disassemble the mixture.
- In another bowl, whip egg whites with the help of an electric whisk.
- Combine the two compounds, then add the remaining sugar.
- Cut off some 2cm thick Colomba slices and let them dry in the oven for about half an hour; carefully place them in a container, then drench (not excessively) with coffee before prepared and allow to chill.
- Made the first Colomba layer, proceed by covering with abundant mascarpone cream.
- Change the layers to the hem of the container, ending with a layer of mascarpone cream.
- Dust with cocoa powder.
- Place the dessert in the fridge for at least three hours.