Snow and chocolate cake
Preparing Cocoa base:
- In a bowl, beat eggs with sugar for about 5 minutes.
- Combine the lemon juice, flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Mix well until mixture is smooth and homogeneous and pour it into a circular form of 24 cm, previously buttered and floured.
- Leveling well and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. Lower then the temperature to 160 degrees and bake for another 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool.
Preparing Stuffed with ricotta:
- In a bowl, work the ricotta with icing sugar.
- Chop the dark chocolate with a knife and add it, along with maraschino, the ricotta mixture.
- Mix everything well.
Dissolve in water bath milk chocolate and dark chocolate together with the butter.
Practicing at the center of the cocoa base a circular cut is not too deep, making sure to leave about 3 cm from the edge.
Remove the cap, holding it by hand, and remove with a spoon the whole inner part, until it becomes smooth.
Stuff with the filling base.
Leveling and close the cake with the seal cap by for previously.
Pour the icing on top of the cake and spread evenly with a spatula, holding also the side edges.
Decorate as desired.
Leave the cake in the fridge for about an hour before if