100g 00 flour
1,5g baking powder
a pinch of salt
1/2 vanilla pod
60g Caffarel extra-dark 70% cocoa Ecuador chocolate
15ml acacia honey
150g Caffarel dark 57% cocoa chocolate
- Mix flour and baking powder.
- Beat the butter together with 60g of sugar and salt, then add the seeds of the vanilla pod and blend slowly eggs and yolks, finally the melted extra-dark chocolate.
- Besides, whisk the albumens until stiff with 25g of sugar.
- With the help of a slice, mix the buttery cream with half of flour and baking powder's compound and half of albumens and sugar's compound, then repeat the operation.
- Move the compound into the heart-shaped mould.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool the Sacher base, then pull out from the mould and cut into two disks, using a knife with a long and serrated blade.
- Spread the apricot jamon of the first disk.
- Recover with the second disk and add the other apricot jam on its surface and also along tha cake edges.
- Prepare the glaze, simming the cream with acacia honey, then add the dark chocolate in flakes and melt.
- Pour the glaze on the cake and decorate as you please.