Dark Chocolate Cake Gluten Free
grated zest of 1 lemon
juice of 2 oranges
1 teaspoon baking powder
100g rice flour
80g chestnut flour
20g buckwheat flour
50g of cornstarch
70g of sunflower oil
270g of dark chocolate 57% Caffarel
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Butter and flour with rice and buckwheat flour, a pan with diameter of about 26cm.
- Melt in a pan, in a waterbath, dark chocolate 57%, keeping aside 70g that will be crushed and added to the mixture before cooking.
- In a bowl, sieve the rice flour and the chestnut flour with baking powder; add the buckwheat flour and put aside.
- In another bowl, mix egg yolks, sugar and grated lemon rind; therefore, oil, juice of two oranges, melted dark chocolate (left to cool slightly) and, finally, whipped egg whites.
- Add, little by little, flours and baking powder.
- Mix until the mixture is smooth.
- Add, finally, the chocolate 70g previously crushed and put aside.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Bake at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes.