Creamy pie with coffee
350g soft Caffarel amaretti
250ml fresh cream
170g whole milk greek vanilla yogurt
250g whole milk coffee yogurt
1 small cup of coffee
10g gelatine sheets
100ml Caffarel Gianduia liqueur
Caffarel extra-dark 75% cocoa chocolate
- Wrap with grease proof paper the bottom of a 22cm diameter baking tin.
- Crumble amaretti In a bowl and compact them with the help of a spoon at the bottom of the baking tin.
- Melt butter and, with the help of a brush, pour it on the amaretti base.
- Put in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Soak gelatin in cold water for at least 10 minutes.
- Prepare a small cup of coffee.
- Whip up the cream.
- In a kettle, mix well squeezed gelatine with Gianduia liqueur and heat up the compound until gelatine dissolves.
- Blend vanilla and coffee yogurt in a bowl together with sugar and coffee; then, add cream and liqueur compound.
- Mix well and pour on the amaretti base.
- Put in the fridge for a few hours.
- Before serving, decorate the surface with Caffarel extra-dark 75% cocoa chocolate flakes and amaretti crumbs.